After Hours Care
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday
4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Phone Number: 937-544-3738
Fax Number: 937-544-0510
The After Hours Care of Adams County Regional Medical Center is a walk-in clinic, located at 150 Chestnut Ridge Road in West Union, Ohio. Patients may walk in during the hours of operation listed above, no appointments are necessary. The Clinic is intended to make non-emergent health care available when physician’s offices are closed.
The After Hours Clinic can provide treatment for:
· non-emergent or non-urgent illness
· patients age 1 and older
· minor illnesses such as sore throats, ear infections
· common family illnesses and minor injuries
Some laboratory testing is completed on site. Patients requiring laboratory testing that is not performed on site may have their laboratory samples collected and transported to Adams County Regional Medical Center for testing.
Other services provided include:
· sports physicals
· school physicals
· blood pressure checks
· tetanus immunizations
· flu vaccines
The After Hours Clinic:
· is not designed to function as an emergency room
· cannot provide treatment for serious symptoms such as
chest pain or shortness of breath
· will not be equipped to handle lacerations requiring suturing
· is not intended to fulfill the role of a “primary physician”
Locations offering this Department
Department Test, Preps and Other Documents
Hours of Operation
3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
150 Chestnut Ridge Road, West Union, Ohio
In the ACRMC Medical Arts Building
(Behind the old hospital.)
Special Notes about this Department
Treat patients from 1 year of age and older.
Do not treat children under 1 year of age.